Friday, October 26, 2007

Tuk-tuk



Here are a few more Cambodia pics. One night when I let the kids pick the restaurant, they picked Indian food to my surprise. We eat it once in a while on Saturdays in Shanghai. When I was little I would have assumed that Indian food was what Navajos or Hopis ate and I had no idea what that was. Anyway, we got to and from the hotel to the town via tuk-tuk or a sort of trailer thing hooked on the back of motorped. The kids loved it. They used to have versions of these in Bangkok where the motorcycle and the seat were sort of one unit – think Sophie Ellis-Bextor riding around Bangkok in the Spiller video of “If this ain’t love (groovejet)”. I heard those have been banned there now.

After Cambodia it was back to Vietnam via prop plane on Vietnam Airlines.

No comments: